Wednesday, November 19, 2008

graduation postponed

I've decided not to graduate this year. We found out that since James is going to be a full time seminary student that I get to go to school for half price tuition. That will allow me to finish the Masters of Religious Education degree instead of the MA in Christian Ed. It's a better degree that will open up more doors in the future. It was my first choice of degree until I got married and money was an issue. I'm excited about being able to finish it. The deadline for my thesis is April 1st. I am on track to finish it by then. I'll have the second chapter turned in by friday. I shared a small piece of it earlier.

That's the latest from our neck of the woods. We'll find out more about Marranda's near future next wednesday. My sister gets married next month. I can't believe Christmas is almost hear.

No comments:

Mrs. McMillionaire