Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the man cave


James has taken to calling our little section of the basement his "Man Cave." Here's a picture of the "man cave"...you can see why its in quotes and I'm being sarcastic. It's about as far away from a "man cave" as a man can get. At least its not pink and purple. But there is laundry and a broken washer that we don't know what to do with and a rack full of "stuff." So it goes. He is trying to make railing for the boat and since it's cold outside he has moved to the basement. I'm not sure what's going on down there. I just know I better stay out of the way. I don't care what he does as long as it doesn't look ghetto. He wants to try and sell the boat so that we can get a fish and ski. I don't know how well that will go over, but it's his project for the spring, so in the words of my mother I say "hey, you go man." Mom usually says "hey, you go girl" when i've got something to do. The older I get the more I sould like my mom, but that's not a bad thing.

By the way, I'm done with half of chapter 4 of my thesis. It helps that I've been thinking about chapters 4 and 5 throughout this process. They should go by without losing too many brain cells.
It's been a couple days since I wrote the draft of this blog. We've got the boat done and listed on ebay, the tradin post, and craigslist. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Shoshannah Ragan said...

aaaaahhhhh don't tell Tom about the boat!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. McMillionaire