Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation

Before the day began...








So awesome... They gave Tom Ewald his doctorate.



Yep... That's my Man.



Go Sis. Joanna and Dave are moving to New Hampshire in July to take a Preaching position at Londondary Christian Church. But evidently during graduation they said that Joanna was taking the preaching position, not Dave. So we had fun calling dave the preacher's wife.

.

Caleb is captivated by his Uncle James. My smart man graduated Magna cum Laude. I'm so proud.



Dad and Barney... Old time college buddies.



Graduation party time. Sunday after church we had James graduation open house. My mom and Shannah stayed after to help me out and I'm so glad they did. I needed help. Dave and Jo came over about 2 and helped out as well. Just before we left to get the cake at 12:30 James and I went for one of our last rides in the truck. A guy came over from Galesburg and is buying the truck. He'll be here to pick it up on Tuesday. James pointed out later that he's always prayed for God to get him through college with that truck and that it is no coincidence that God sold the truck the day after graduation. It's a sad day. That truck holds sentimental value for me. I might have shed a tear or two. Oh well. All of this marks a new chapter in our lives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! Congrats to James, for sure. College is been full of life changes for him, huh? I guess it's supposed to be that way!

Mrs. McMillionaire