Sunday, July 6, 2008

...break time...

Well, we're back home again and we're finally sitting in our chairs taking a break. We got home early on Friday, but an hour after we got home James family walked in the door and shortly after that my family walked through the door. Saturday James wrote his sermon, I went to my sisters and then we went and had family pictures taken with James fam. Today we did church, ate lunch, then went boating with his family. Finally my chair calls my name and I sit. What a crazy summer. Marranda has a dentist appointment sometime this week, but I can't remember when and I swear I wrote it down.... somewhere??? I've been doing so good at keeping appointments straight, but this one got away from me. I'll be making some phone calls first thing in the morning.
We start our Tuesday and Thursday 5-7 visits with Marrandas's Mom this week. We'll do that until Mid August. Then we'll do every Tuesday and every other Saturday. Crazy schedule, but we do what we gotta do. That's all i've got for now... Love you guys...

No comments:

Mrs. McMillionaire