Thursday, June 12, 2008

a new chapter...

Well... Menopause is officially over!!! We're about to hit our one year anniversary!!! We're also about to leave for a week in New York!!! We need a break. I'm looking foward to gettting out of podunk. We love it hear, but right now we need a break. James doesn't have to preach when we get back so all we have to do is get away and enjoy a break. When we get back we'll start our second year in marriage and in ministy. The second sunday after we got married, James started filling in out here in Wapella. It's hard to believe that we've been out hear just about every Sunday for a year. Life goes by so fast.

Marranda is doing well, she's at least sleeping through the nights. She is going to stay with James' parents next week. I hop that goes well. She's done a ood job of throwing my back out. She's pretty heavy and likes to be held. I haven't been holding her nearly as much, but my backs not feeling any relief yet. I went to Dr. Karen, but that hasn't helped much. I hope it's just knotts from stress and they will dissipate soon.

The past year and a half have brought many changes and callenges... I wonder what the next year will bring?!?!?!

1 comment:

sjones said...

Well Elziabeth, I never thought I would be leaving you a messagelike this. i understand about strong willed children as Cristina fits into that category very very well. Just keep at it and I know with that wonderful heart of yours and God's help that you will be able to accomplish anything. Congratulations on your first wedding anniversary. Kenny and I are coming up on 12 years. UGH!! Catherine is 10 and Cristina is 6. Can you believe that. Love you and hope you have a great time in NY. Love Stephanie

Mrs. McMillionaire