Friday, April 4, 2008

Deal or No Deal Flunkies


We were a couple of the goofs who went to the Deal or No Deal casting call. It was the first and last time I will do something like that. I had absolutely no desire to go, but James really wanted to go, so I went too. He told me I earned a lot of brownie points for that. We waited for 5 1/2 hours just to get in the car and go home again. Gotta be honest, didn't expect anything else. There were some crazy people there. By the time we got to the front of the line, they put you in lines of 10 people; then they rush all of you up to one table and you get to sell yourself to them for 20 seconds. I'm glad we didn't make it through to the next round. It was exhausting. Oh well. The things we do for our husbands... Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Mrs. McMillionaire