Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, I had my first attempt at bread making this morning. It went OK, but the bread was a little too heavy. I think I need to kneed it more and bake it a little longer. I'll try again another time. I think I was too impatient this time. You can't beat the taste of fresh bread.

Anyway... for those of you who haven't seen the parsonage. Allow me to give you a tour. Here is the kitchen where the bread making adventure took place. Next to the fridge is the door into the dining room and I'm standing in another door. It's just to the right of the little bakers rack in this small picture. Believe it or not, but this ceiling was green before we moved in.

Here is a picture of our living room. It has a great picture window that looks over at the park. The park has a shelter, playground, 2 baseball diamonds, a tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, and a half mile walking path. We love it. Can't wait for spring to get here.

This next picture is of our reading chairs. We sit here in the morning and watch the sun rise out our picture window. The door to the left leads to our front door and James' office; the door on the right leads to the three bedrooms and bathroom.




This is our dining room. The door on the left goes into the kitchen.


This is James office. I painted it a couple of weeks ago. It was all paneling. James felt like he was in a wooden box.




That's all for now. Just thought I'd share a few pics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing the pics....

Mrs. McMillionaire