Saturday, September 13, 2008

prayer requests

I have 2 prayer requests: My mom called last night to tell us that my brother and sister-in-law had a miscarriage last night. Shoshannah was about a month and a half or two months along. They weren't trying to get pregnant, but were both very excited about becoming parents. My heart aches for them.

Marranda has been having a hard time lately. Her separation her mom is beginning to take it's toll on her. I think school hasn't helped that. She loves going to school, but I think that it has contributed to her anxiety. James suggested it could be that all the kids at school talk about their mommy's and daddy's. James and I are in agreement that it would be more beneficial for her to go home sooner rather than later. I just pray that Mary has learned what she needs to because of all this. It's gonna be painful and we will miss her; we have learned so much about ourselves and parenting while she has been with us. She has been such a blessing.

thanks for praying

1 comment:

Stacy Peacock said...

I will be praying for that blessed little child. My heart aches for her, and the separation to come for you guys as well. And definitely for your brother and sister-in-law. The loss of a child is never easy no matter how young they may be.

Mrs. McMillionaire