Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wowzers

In the last 3 days James brother graduated, James and Joanna graduated, we had two rockin parties, church, the last youth group of the year, and sold the truck. The last three have been nuts and the last 8 have been quite full. I will break up the posts so that they won't be so long. I have pictures to share. :) For starters. Last Sunday morning the kids planted flowers for Mother's day at the church. Gisela, this pictures for you.


I also got the garden planted. James tried to sneak up on me, but I was already done and couldn't get the tiller started again, so I just posed. That thing jerked me all over the place. I planted corn, beans, peas, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, pumpkins, and cantaloupe. Now we wait to see what happens. Hope it grows! James has his "play in the dirt" shirt on, but he wasn't playin in the dirt!

No comments:

Mrs. McMillionaire